- Research local rental rates and provide recommendations to owner on rental rate based on goals, market, location, comparable properties, etc
- Provide recommendations to optimize interior and exterior property appeal through painting, upgrading fixtures, landscaping, safety enhancements and more.
- Advise owners on policies such as allowing pets, smoking, outdoor spaces and more.
- Serve as middleman for communication between tenants and vendors.
- Manage tenant payments, including application fees, security deposits, rent, repair costs and more.
- Work with attorney to draft and deliver all legal notices and process evictions as necessary.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments, on and off-site meetings and calls for vendors and property related services.
- Ensure that all tenants and vendors are properly insured and maintain record of Certificates of Insurance.
- Each property has a dedicated property manager(s) that provide streamlined communications for tenants and owners as well onsite issue management and oversight.