Thanks to our competitively priced property management costs for residential class B and C properties, we simply pass the savings along to owners, allowing you to reap the rewards of your investments without dealing with day-to-day management needs. As your property manager, IronDoor will:
- Advise on policies such as allowing pets, smoking, outdoor spaces and more.
- Market available units by creating custom ads for digital and print publications.
- Draft and review new leases with tenants.
- Inspect property, including common areas, parking lots and vacant units, regularly to recognize repair needs, safety hazards, code violations, lease violations, etc.
- Develop operating budget based on property performance and business plan.